ghd Curve Soft Curl Tong
Designed to create big curls and soft waves, the ghd Curve® Soft Curl Tong has a 32mm large barrel with a spring activated ergonomic lever. The protective cool tip provides you with a safe place to hold the hair in place while you curl, and the built-in safety stand allows you to place the tong down securely during styling. Other handy features include a professional-length cord to allow for flexible styling, automatic sleep mode after 30 minutes without use and universal voltage, so you can use your tong anywhere in the world.
To ensure the correct styling temperature of 185°C is reached and maintained the new ultra-zone technology in the barrel recognises each section of hair to lock in styles and respects the health of your hair to ensure styles last throughout the day.
So if you are looking to create big, bouncy, beautiful curls simply discover the Curve Soft Curl Tong.
- large 32mm barrel designed to create big soft waves
- spring-activated lever for securing the tips of the hair while creating curls
- cool tip designed for more comfortable curling
- safety stand for securing the tong on a hard surface while not in use
- new ultrazone technology locks in your curls with the right, even heat
- advanced ceramic coating specially designed for smoother curling
- on-off switch and indicator press and hold design avoids accidental use during styling. Light & sound indicate on-off and ready to use
- sleep mode automatically turns off if left unattended for 30 minutes
- universal voltage and professional length swivel cable
- 185º temperature for optimum styling
- 2 year manufacturers warranty
For a big, bouncy, curly blow-dried look, section the hair into 2cm wide and deep pieces. Open the clamp and flat wrap the hair around the barrel. Close the clamp to secure the end of the hair in place. Wait 5-8 seconds and then open the clamp to release.
For loose waves, section the hair into 2cm wide and deep pieces. Open the clamp and twist wrap the hair around the barrel - this creates a more relaxed style. Hold the hair in place for 5-8 seconds (the clamp may not close completely due to the twisted section of hair being thicker) and then release.
For a sleek, glamorous look, curl all sections of hair in the same direction. For a more volumized look, alternate from wrapping sections of hair under and over the barrel to create curls that bounce off each other.
Use the ghd Oval Dressing Brush to smooth your curls.
Use the ghd Curl Hold Spray to prep hair before curling - this will protect your hair from heat styling, and ensure your curls are long-lasting.
Salon Style are an official ghd stockist, verifiable at: https://www.ghdhair.com/au/help/website-checker