USPA Age Defying Hand Cream 90ml
Soft and silky to apply, this cream has harnessed the power of Oleuropein, the vital antioxidant ingredient found in Olive Leaf Extract and powerful skin refining Caviar Lime Extract. Helps prevent the signs of premature ageing.
Paraben free, sulphate free and cruelty free formula.
Recommended for those needing protection and increased hydration for the hands or feet, the curated ingredients in this formula are particularly ideal for mature skins with apparent age spots on the back of the hands.
- Lightweight hand cream, absorbs quickly
- Increases elasticity and hydration
- Reduces signs of ageing, reduces formation of sunspots
- Soothing cream with calming Lavender aroma
- Olive Leaf Extract - phyto-medical substance that increases hydration levels in the skin. Increases elasticity as well as firmness in the skin. 400% more antioxidants than equivalent amount of Vitamin C. Antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral properties. Also contains polyphenols and flavonoids which reduce inflammation and boost blood circulation
- Lime Pearl- A natural source of AHA's from the native Australian Caviar Lime stimulates the skin to shed dead cells. Clinically proven to provide significant exfoliation after 30mins for a brighter, smoother and more even skin complexion. Contains various fruit acids, vitamins, minerals, amino acids and antioxidants. Provides a gentle exfoliation with a ph>5 which gives it an excellent safety profile with no adverse side effects
- Macadamia Nut Oil - A lightweight oil that matches the sebum of our skin for maximum absorption without feeling greasy. Omega 7 Palmitoleic Acid is a unique fatty acid which naturally decreases as we age. When applied topically, Macadamia Nut Oil replenishes oils and aids in firming skin and restoring youthful resilience and plumpness to ageing skin cells. Repairs sun-damaged skin and protects against environmental stress
- Lavender Water and Essential Oil - provide a calming aroma
Apply to the hands or feet when desired for maximum hydration. For an intensive treatment, work a generous amount into the hands or feet and cover with socks or cloth gloves prior to sleep.