The ghd platinum+ is the world's first SMART straightener with ground-breaking innovative technology that predicts your hair's needs. The unique wishbone hinge ensures the precision milled plates stay aligned allowing for snag-free styling.
Featuring breakthrough ultra-zone predictive technology, the ghd Platinum+ Styler recognises each section of hair and adapts the temperature to ensure the optimum temperature of 185ºC is consistent across the two plates allowing for 70% stronger hair*, 20% more shine** and 2x more colour protection. The heat is monitored 250 times per second and through its predictive technology, the styler recognises the thickness of your hair and speed at which you are styling and adjusts accordingly so you get unbeatable results personalised to you.
With universal voltage, you can be as fierce as you want anywhere in the world and with the automatic sleep mode after 30 minutes of non-use, worrying about if your straighteners are switched off is a thing of the past.
So be the Queen you deserve to be with the ghd platinum+ styler!
- Ultra-zone with predictive technology - the latest breakthrough in heat styling which guarantees even heat across the whole plate, allowing consistent beautiful results in one stroke.
- Wishbone hinge - for perfect plate alignment giving you more control to create any style
- Advanced, precision milled, floating plates - with a high spec gloss finish, for effortless, perfectly smooth styling and shine
- Heat resistant protective plate guard - so you can take your style and your styler wherever you want
- Universal voltage - to deliver the same outstanding performance wherever you are in the world
- Automatic sleep mode - to switch your styler off after 30 minutes of non-use, for peace of mind
- 2.7m swivel cord for convenient styling
- 185ºC temperature for optimum styling
- AU three pin plug
- 3 year manufacturers warranty
Salon Style are an official ghd stockist, verifiable at: https://www.ghdhair.com/au/help/website-checker
*reduced breakage and 2 x less colour fade vs a styler working at 230°
**vs naturally dried hair