Cloud Nine Wide Iron
The Cloud Nine Wide Iron has all the fantastic technology of the Cloud Nine Original Iron but with wider plates. Ideal for very long, very thick or hair with a tight natural curl, the width of the irons allows you to style more hair, faster.
- Ceramic Plates - The ceramic Cloud Nine ceramic plates feature patented heat technology to ensure even heat distribution and reduced pull.
- One Touch Temperature Control - With a range of low, medium and high temperatures from 100-200 degrees you have the ability to select the right temperature for you. The one-touch temperature control lets you change the heat setting easily, and with the clear LED display you’ll always know what level of heat you’re applying to your hair.
- Swivel Cord - Cloud Nine’s unique swivel cord lets you enjoy complete 360° freedom of movement when hair styling.
- MiCOM Sensor - Equipped with MiCOM (Micro-Computer) controlled heat system, your iron adjusts its temperature according to the thermal sensors, for an even temperature across the entire surface of the ceramic plates.
- Protective Heat Guard - The protective heat guard clasps neatly over the irons, allowing you to leave them to cool down safely and protect the plates.
- Hibernation Mode - The hibernation mode delivers intelligent sleep technology that automatically kicks in when the irons have been switched on, but not used for 30 minutes. When the irons go into hibernation mode they will switch off and cool down fully.
- Identification Chip - Each Cloud Nine iron is fitted with its own RFID (radio-frequency identification) chip containing a unique ID number. This means we can track your iron and monitor it throughout its working life to ensure it's a genuine product only sold through authorised Cloud Nine stockists.
- One Year Guarantee - In the unlikely event that your Cloud Nine iron develops a fault, it is covered by a one year manufacturing warranty.
- Dimensions - Plate Size: W 4cm & L 9cm; Length: 25.6cm; Weight: 500g; Cord Length: 2.6m
NOTE: Purchasing this item with credit card will require you to provide proof of card ownership which will delay your order shipment. To avoid delays, we suggest using PayPal or zipPay instead.