Alpha-H Protection Plus Daily SPF 50+ 50ml
This broad-spectrum SPF 50+ moisturiser protects against harsh UVA/UVB rays and future proofs against photo ageing. Non-greasy and non-whitening, Protection Plus Daily SPF50+ nourishes and hydrates the skin while fighting environmental aggressors.
It combines highly effective sun filters with a combination of natural ingredients, which have been specifically chosen to enhance the vitality and health of your skin.
This hydrating cream formulation is water resistant, and leaves the skin feeling silky, smooth and non-greasy. It is perfect for daily use under your makeup, or on its own.
Unlike other sunscreens, Protection Plus Daily SPF50+ is mattifying and won’t flashback in photography.
SLS, paraben & silicon free.
Suitable for all skin types.
- Protects, fights external aggravators and hydrates the skin
- Matte finish leaves the skin feeling silky and non-greasy
- Daily use slows down sun-induced ageing aggressors
- Prevents the severity of hyperpigmentation
- Non-whitening formulation
- Provides a good base for makeup
- Pomegranate Seed Oil: provides sun protection compounds that shield the skin against free radical damage
- Enzogenol: prevents photo-ageing and restores skin vitality, while also stimulating cell growth
- Mango Seed Butter: has natural emollient properties, and provides natural UV protection, leaving the skin feeling silky and mattified
- Octocrylene: absorbs UVB and short UVA rays
- New Zealand Pine Bark Extract: provides a light blurring effect on the skin
Apply one to two pumps onto the face, neck and décolletage every morning.
For maximum protection, we recommend you apply Protection Plus Daily SPF50+ at least 20 minutes prior to sun exposure, and that you reapply ever two hours.
To achieve a deeper sun protection, apply Vitamin C serum prior to the Protection Plus Daily SPF 50+.
Protection Plus Daily SPF50+ is formulated with the approval of the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) which requires the efficacy of SPF products be tested to withstand the harsh Australian sun. Their standards are the strictest in the world.