Alpha-H Vitamin A 0.5% 25ml
$41.95 - Sold Out
This Vitamin A Serum is a potent, antioxidant skin renewal treatment that utilises the exfoliating benefits of Vitamin A in a hydrating formula.
Designed to assist in achieving a smoother, softer complexion by supporting the natural renewal process of the skin, this powerful serum will also help to diminish the appearance of uneven skin tone, improve skin firmness, texture and tone while combating scaly or course surface areas.
Ideal for dry, mature and ageing skin types, this non-irritating nightly serum helps to revitalise the skin and prevent the appearance of premature ageing due to over exposure to UV rays. As such, long-term use will help promote a more youthful looking complexion.
Vitamin A works by normalising cellular function, meaning it has a corrective effect on all skin conditions. It also decreases the production of sebum whilst also increasing the rate of wound healing, meaning it is particularly effective for reducing acne and the scarring it can leave behind.
Suitable for all skin types.
SLS, paraben & Silicon free.
- Helps reduce the appearance of premature ageing
- Nighttime regenerating serum for dehydrated, prematurely ageing skin
- Helps to reduce the appearance of skin discolourations, fine lines and blemishes
- Ideal 'entry level' treatment for skin not previously conditioned with more potent Vitamin A and fruit acid products
- Supports the natural renewal of the skin, improving skin texture and firmness whilst preventing dryness, scaliness and coarseness
- Helps to refine surface irregularities
Key Ingredients: Retinyl Propionate 0.25% (Vitamin A), Retinol 0.25% (Vitamin A)
Apply three to four drops of the Vitamin A serum to a freshly cleansed face, neck and décolletage. Allow to absorb into the skin for 10 minutes prior to applying your night time moisturiser.
Must be used in conjunction with daily SPF.
Layer with Multivitamin Super Cream to up your vitamin benefits.
Use on alternating nights to the nights you use your Liquid Gold. After skin has acclimatised to using Vitamin A serum, application frequency can be increased slowly.Note: not recommended for use during pregnancy or lactation (Vitamin A)