Whether you're bleach blonde or dirty blonde. Looking after your luscious locks will help you prevent breakage, discolouration and maintain the brightness of your hair. We've come up with our best tips for caring for your blonde mane. We Hope you enjoy!
1. THERMAL protective spray! This is a must for almost any hair colour however if you do have dry bleached hair, having a protectant that protects your hair from the UV rays and from electrical heat will prevent dry strands and heat damage.
2. Keep it colourful! Purple shampoo has been the saviour for many blondes that want to diminish brassy tones and maintain blonde highlights. This is one of the best investments you can make because the results are instant specifically formulated for blonde hair.
3. Treat your hair with care. A deep condition is always needed if you've bleached your hair and stipped it of colour and moisture. To avoid the straw hair look, try using Olaplex No. 3 Hair Perfector in between treatments to the salon.
4. Limit your wash days. If you have bleach blonde hair and you're washing you're hair every other day, you might want to rethink that. After bleaching your hair and stripping your hair of its natural oils your hair is going to need as many natural oils as possible. Try washing your hair twice or three times a week instead. This will keep your colour vibrant for longer, try using a dry shampoo if you find your hair gets greasy quickly.
5. Trust your hairdresser. If your hairdresser is concerned about your ends and suggests for you to cut them, cut them! Your hairdresser deals with clients daily with split ends, blonde hair, breakage and with a million other hair problems, they are there to support your hair journey to your desired result. Take time, let your hair grow out if needed. Your hair will thank you further down the road if you take the right advice and look after it.
Tips for Long Healthy Colour Processed hair
Pureology Perfect 4 Platinum Miracle Filler Treatment is a daily leave-in hair treatment, which fills any gaps in the hair's cuticle, leaving high-lifted or highlighted blonde hair 78% stronger* after one application! With the signature aromatherapy blend of pear, peony and vanilla.
Davroe Colour Senses Conditioner is a rinse out gentle conditioner that is rich in nutrients to extend the life of your colour. It instantly detangles and is super moisturising.
Affinage White Ice Blonde Bombshell Xtra contains increased violet pigment to tone undesired brassy/yellow effects. Adds shine, strength and maintains colour for more manageable results.
Hi-Lift True Blonde Zero Yellow Shampoo eliminates unwanted yellow and brassy tones form blonde and grey hair.
Supercharged with Kakadu and Native Plum extracts to extend, protect and enhance the life of your colour.
A unique blend of naturally derived ingredients gently cleanse,hydrate and strengthen hair.