Multipurpose treatments are the up and coming must have products for your hair care regime.
So, what’s available and what do they do?Alterna Caviar Replenishing Moisture CC Cream
Alterna Caviar had released a leave-in cream that delivers 10 benefits in 1 easy step, leaving hair perfectly polished.
The cream provides complete:
- Heat Protection
- Light Hold
- UV Protection
Redken offers a multi-benefit hair treatment spray with 25 benefits that increase:
- Manageability (conditions, nourishes, improves manageability, helps porous hair, reduces dryness, detangles, strengthens, ideal cutting lotion
- Protection (primes hair for styling, prevent breakage, safe for colour treated hair, prevents heat damage, prevent split ends, seals in hair cuticles, safe for ombre hair, shields against external aggressors)
- Beauty (silky touch, smoothness, shine, controls fizz, anti-static, controls flyaways, makes blow-dry easier, style refresher, lightweight results)
L’Oreal has developed multipurpose spray for colour-treated hair which is enriched with fennel seed extract, xylose and a naturally derived oil blend.
The spray provides 10 instant benefits to improve the look and feel of colour treated hair:
- Protection for Coloured hair
- Heat protection up to 230°
- Blow-dry aid
- Prevents split ends
A restructuring leave-in spray mask with 10 actions is great for all hair types. With Argan Oil, Linseed Oil and Milk Proteins, this spray is ideal for dry and frizzy hair and performs 10 restructuring actions:
- Restructures instantly
- Hydrates effectively
- Makes hair soft and silky
- Deep nourishment
- Eliminate s frizz and prevents split ends.
- Speeds up blow-drying times and facilitates smoothing action
- Gives tone and volume
- Protects from heat, humidity and UV rays
- Enhances and protects cosmetic colours
- Leaves hair splendid and brilliant