GHD Rose Pink Breast Cancer Awareness
For the last 17 years, GHD have supported breast cancer charities worldwide. With the launch of their latest limited edition Rose Pink collection, $20 from each purchase will be donated to the National Breast Cancer foundation. The collection is personalised with ‘Take Control Now’, as a reminder to check our breasts EVERY MONTH. With 20,000 Australians diagnosed with breast cancer every year and only 1 in 2 women regularly performing self-checks*, a helpful prompt on our styling tools doesn’t go astray!
The collection features the ghd platinum+ hair straightener, ghd gold hair straightener and the ghd helios hair dryer in a rose pink shade, with all the bells and whistles we’ve come to expect from ghd.
Hair styling tools have come a long way in ensuring the integrity of your hair whilst achieving the smoothness or curl you desire (who remembers using an actual iron??). ghd have always been the forerunners in the industry, producing styling tools and products made with exceptional quality and this latest collection combines all the tech and looks super pretty too! If your hair dryer is on the fritz or you're battling with a temperamental hair straightener, read on for some of the latest features in the ghd Pink Collection....
ghd Platinum+ and Gold Features include:
- New generation heat sensors, one across each styling plate, to control the optimum styling temperature of 185ºC from root to tip.
- 25 second heat up time
- Sleek design and rounded barrel
- Automatic sleep mode
- Switches off if not used for 30 minutes
- Heat resistant protective plate guard - Allows you to cover the heated plates immediately after use, so you can take your style wherever you want
- Universal voltage - For outstanding performance wherever you are in the world.
- Both straighteners come with an exclusive pink styler bag
ghd Helios Features:
- Longer life, brushless motor
- Delivers a 120kmh airflow for a quick salon-worthy blow dry.
- Aeroprecis™ technology - Bespoke areodynamic technology for intuitive styling with more precise control.
- Power & temperature controls - Variable controls including cool shot for drying, styling and setting your look.
- Bespoke acoustic system technology - Ensuring low sound levels whilst you style.
- Ergonomically balanced design and lightweight for comfortable use.
While October may be breast cancer awareness month, it's not the only time our health should be on our minds. If you need that little reminder, splash out and get your hands on the limited edition ghd pink collection. 'Take Control', your hair will love you for it and your boobs!
*Australian Institute of Health and Welfare, 2020