Getting volume in flat, limp hair has never been easier! I had the pleasure of using the Hot Tools Black Gold Volumiser One Step Blow Out. Yes, it’s a mouthful to say, but I kid you not, this brush is the bomb!
I was initially concerned with the size of it, as it’s quite large and I didn’t think my arms would get through the blow dry. However, it’s extremely light in weight and not only did it help with creating volume, but it was also super quick.
This game changing brush has the following features:
- Black Gold Titanium Micro shine plate surface for even heat distribution, durability and shine
- Revolutionary oval barrel for easier faster styling with less stress
- Fast salon quality blowout at home, dry + style in one easy step
- Dry + style in ½ the time.
- 2™ BRISTLES WITH REFRESH3 MAX™- tangle free charcoal activated bristles great for second day hair
- Rotating Temperature dial– easy to adjust Hot Tools signature dial
- 3 Heat /2 Speed Settings- low and high airflow
- Cool Touch– rubberised cool touch end cap
- 3m professional length cable with swivel
- 1 year manufacturer's guarantee
The adjustable heat settings were perfect to allow the correct heat throughout the blow dry (I lowered the heat on the sections of hair that were a little fragile) and created such smooth, shiny hair you would have envied.
The oval shape also helped with getting that volume, especially at the crown. I took larger sections than I would have for a normal blow dry and the results were incredible!
*Pro Tip – Make sure you use a thermal protector and for added volume try a volume spray or mousse for that extra height.
Pure Volumising Spray
This brush should be in every persons hair tool arsenal, I can’t recommend it highly enough! If you've been considering it on your wish list, don't wait, we can't keep these babies on the shelf!